Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alexander Skarsgard


I'm inspired friends! True Blood is returning soon and while I am thrilled at the prospect of hearing Sookie profess her love to "Bee-ill" and seeing Jason walk around with his shirt off, I am even MORE thrilled at the prospect of more Alexander Skarsgard aka Eric Northman aka the Hottest Blondie Vampire ever. Yeah, Spike - you heard!

I must admit to not being particularly swoonful over Eric when I first saw him but like just about everybody else I have fallen for his Swedish-talkin' charms.

Interestingly enough I thought that Alexander Skarsgard was the son of Stellan Skarsgard - which he is. I also thought that he was the brother of Peter Sarsgaard, which he isn't! Because, hey - they don't even have the same name! Silly me.

1 comment:

  1. Please. please keep posting. Your blog is brilliant and I am posting it on Facebook now.

    ReplyDelete