Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bradley Cooper



Bradley Cooper is on the edge of being really, really famous. I can feel it in my fame-o-meter and I think we all know why (hint – it’s the beard).

He’s seems to be all over the place at the moment. I see recently that he is even being touted as “Jen’s new Brad”. Which is a bit sad for him – though I guess there are worse ways to pass time than schtooping Jennifer Aniston.

I do have to admit that I had to look up Bradley Cooper on IMDB to find out whether I have actually seen him act. It turns out that I have. In quite a few things – which leads me to think that they were all pre-beard because I have absolutely no recollection of him. However, I will rectify that by paying rather close attention to what he does from now on. Particularly as he has been cast as “Face” in the upcoming A-team movie. Exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment