Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jason Lee

I love Jason Lee. Have done ever since “Chasing Amy”. I think that I have liked Jason Lee in just about everything I’ve seen him in – Kissing a Fool, Almost Famous, Dogma, Earl, Alvin and the Chipmunks.
So what is it that prevents me from thinking about Jason Lee as one of the great hot beardies of our time? It’s certainly not his ability to grow a beard – he looks like he could do that in an afternoon!
I think it probably has more to do with the fact that Tom Cruise got his Scientology hooks into him when they made “Vanilla Sky” together. It is very prejudice of me isn’t it? But I’m sorry. It’s like he’s been tainted with the crazy brush and no matter how good the beard or improved the eye-brow maintenance is, I just can’t get passed it.
That and he did call his son Pilot Inspektor. For reals.

But we’re not here to talk about all that. We are here to see the beard and say thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment