Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Joshua Jackson/Pacey Witter

Sing with me “I don’t want to wait, for our lives to be over. I want to know right now, what will it be? I don’t want to wait for our lives to be over. Will it be yes or will it be, sorry?”

Look everyone, it’s Pacey Witter and he’s all growed up!

This comparison is not really fair I guess. Joshua’s non-beardy pic is rather old and he has massive shoulder pads in his olive green (ick) jacket that make his head look stuck on. In his beardy pic he looks much more stylin and has also made you a cup of tea. How can you not say that he is better with a beard? He is actually rather delish and these days makes a rather lovely man-bag for Diane Kruger on her many red carpet jaunts.
Hmmm...that on sale box set of Dawson's at JB Hifi is looking pretty good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment