Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sawyer from Lost

I must say that I am very impressed with Lou-Lou Driscoll’s assistance with BWAB. Once again she has found a non-beardy pic for me. This time, Sawyer from Lost. The reason that I am so impressed is that Lou-Lou has voiced her “beard-fear” on more than one occasion and yet here she is still pitching in for the cause. Well done, Lou-Lou!
Ok – so back to Sawyer. I love Sawyer. I love 70s Sawyer with his funky glasses. I love jail-bird Sawyer. I love tree-chopping Sawyer. Lots of people do.

There is even a Sawyer nickname generator - http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname

Apparently Sawyer would call me “Sheena” so you can too if you like. I barely recognised him as clean shaven and short haired. He looks a bit generic doesn’t he? Certainly not bad. But certainly no Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment